Hola
On Thursday we went to Smithills school for a workshop. It really helped me understand more about filming, and the effort and hard work that goes into making a tv show or film. It's not as easy as it seems!
I picked up a few tips aswell, such as something like over the shoulder angles, to shoot a few times from different angles & things like that. We worked with a man who'd worked on the bill, an actor and a camera man. It was interesting to see the way they worked and we even got to do our own film in the end. We all had roles to play; I was the camera assistant (not that good, but oh well) & we also watched as they three men used professional equipment to film their version of the scene. It was a little tedious, but it was worth it; I learnt a lot and would like to watch something like that again.
I took a few pictures but I don't have a clue where they are as they're on a school camera, so I'll try & upload them sometime (if i can find them).
(:
Sunday, 8 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you enjoyed it Charlotte. Use the tips you learnt and try to incorporate them into your film piece. Whose camera did you use?
ReplyDelete